Lactoferrin Plus SB 60 capsules
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) supports healthy digestive system function and helps to maintain beneficial intestinal flora, as well as relieving diarrhoea. SB can relieve symptoms of acne and helps to maintain the body’s mucous membrane health. Vitamin A and SB support healthy immune system function.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) supports healthy digestive system function and helps to maintain beneficial intestinal flora.
- SB helps to maintain the body’s mucous membrane health and helps to relieve diarrhoea.
- Vitamin A and SB support healthy immune system function.
- SB relieves symptoms of acne.
Adults: Take 5 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactoferrin – bovine||150 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||3 billion CFU|
|Retinol palmitate||948.75 micrograms|
equiv. to vitamin A
|517.5 micrograms retinol equivalents|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 years-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Contains Milk. Derived from cow’s milk.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.