Intestamine® 150g net powder
Shipping calculated at checkout
Intestamine® features mastic gum which relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal pain and heartburn. Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Slippery elm bark is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a demulcent that soothes irritated tissues, helps to decrease symptoms of mild gastritis and helps to decrease mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- Mastic gum relieves symptoms of dyspepsia, gastrointestinal pain and heartburn.
- Vegan, pear flavoured oral powder.
Each 5 g dose contains:
|Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry||2.5 mg|
equiv. to juice fresh inner leaf
|Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder||500 mg|
|Pistacia lentiscus (Mastic)||550 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||200 mg|
|Curcumin (Theracurmin 45.5 mg)||15 mg|
|Apple pectin||100 mg|
Adults: Take 5 g (1 level teaspoon) three times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 100mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Contains sugars and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.