Herbs of Gold – Pain Relief PEA – 60 Caps
Pain relief. Herbs of Gold Pain Relief PEA contains 150mg of palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) or palmidrol to relieve pain.
- Relieves mild joint pain
- Clinically studied Levagen®+
- PEA is a fatty molecule that is produced in small amounts by the body in response to pain and inflammation.
- Pain Relief PEA contains high-strength PEA, an analgesic that relieves the symptoms of mild arthritis and mild osteoarthritis, and reduces mild joint soreness, aches and pains.
- Pain Relief PEA can be used by individuals who are seeking relief from mild nerve pain and neuralgia.
- Pain Relief PEA is formulated with PEA as Levagen®+, a clinically studied* form of PEA that uses LipiSperse® technology to enhance bioavailability. Clinical studies have shown that Levagen®+ is absorbed 1.75 times better than standard PEA**.
*Steels, E., Venkatesh, R., Steels, E., Vitetta, G., & Vitetta, L. (2019). A double-blind randomised placebo controlled study assessing safety, tolerability and efficacy of palmitoylethanolamide for symptoms of knee osteoarthritis. Inflammopharmacology, 27(3), 475-485.
**Briskey, D., Mallard, A. R., & Rao, A. (2020). Increased absorption of palmitoylethanolamide using a novel dispersion technology system (LipiSperse®). J Nutraceuticals Food Sci, 5(2), 3.
Each capsule contains:
|from Levagen®+ 164.83mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, wheat, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults only – Take 1-2 capsules, twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
The medicine may interact with other prescription analgesic medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Not to be used for more than 21 consecutive days.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.