Herbs of Gold – Olive Leaf 7500 – 60 tabs
Immune support. Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 is a high-potency, vegetarian-friendly supplement that helps maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains oleuropein 180mg
- Cardiovascular health
- Olive Leaf 7500 contains 180mg of oleuropein per capsule. Olueropein is the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and to support healthy immune system function.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy cardiovascular system function.
Each tablet contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 750mg|
|derived from dry leaf minimum||7.5g|
|stand. to contain oleuropein 180mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.