Herbs of Gold – Muscle Resuscitation Lemon Lime – 150g
Muscle Resuscitation Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation is a delicious lemon-lime flavoured magnesium powder containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- High dose magnesium
- Muscle function
- Muscle Resuscitation provides 320mg of elemental magnesium per serve made up from magnesium citrate and magnesium bisglycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports heart and muscle health, and healthy muscle contraction function. It also relieves muscle cramps and helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium and B vitamins support energy production by helping to convert food into energy, and they also maintain nervous system health.
- Magnesium, chromium and zinc assist with carbohydrate metabolism, helping to maintain healthy sugar metabolism.
- Magnesium and vitamins B5 and B6 support a healthy stress response in the body.
- Muscle Resuscitation contains vitamin C, zinc and selenium, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body and support immune system health.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, vitamins B1 & B2, chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Muscle Resuscitation comes in a delicious lemon-lime flavour that dissolves easily in water or juice.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Magnesium glycinate dihydrate equiv magnesium||250mg|
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium||70mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|equiv. Levocarnitine (Carnitine) 25mg|
|equiv. Thiamine (B1) 22.3mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 27.6mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 24.6mg|
|Folic acid||150 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (B12)||200 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||130mg|
|Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium||50 micrograms|
|Potassium citrate equiv. potassium||50mg|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners|
Adults – Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily, or as directed by your health professional.Scoop included. Consume within 6 months of opening.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.