Herbs of Gold – Mega B Complex – 60 caps
High potency vitamin B complex. Herbs of Gold Mega B Complex is a high-strength, one-a-day formula that supports energy production.
- High strength
- Supports energy production
- Healthy stress response
- Mega B Complex is a comprehensive formula containing B vitamins in an easy to swallow vanilla coated capsule.
- B vitamins assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats and support energy production.
- B vitamins assist the synthesis of neurotransmitters and support nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Mega B Complex contains folinic acid, a more metabolically active form of folate that bypasses several steps in folic acid metabolism. Folinic acid supports healthy foetal development and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency.
- Mega B Complex contains vitamin B12 that plays a role in cell growth and replication.
- Mega B Complex helps prevent dietary B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folinic acid and vitamin B12 maintain brain and cognitive function and support haemoglobin formation, blood health and cardiovascular system health.
- Mega B Complex contains vitamins B2 and B5 to support skin health.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 89.2mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 68.2mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 82.3mg|
|Calcium folinate||538 micrograms|
|equiv. Folinic acid 400 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.