Herbs of Gold – Magnesium Night Plus – 300 grams
Nervous system health. Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus is a delicious citrus berry flavoured drink that contains high-strength magnesium plus Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to promote sleep.
- High-strength magnesium powder
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Nervous system health
- Herbs of Gold Magnesium Night Plus contains 320mg of magnesium per serve from magnesium citrate and magnesium glycinate, two well-absorbed forms of magnesium.
- Magnesium supports muscle health and healthy muscle contraction function. It also relieves muscle cramps and helps reduce the occurrence of muscle cramps when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Magnesium supports nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Magnesium assists sugar metabolism and maintains bone and heart health.
- Magnesium Night Plus contains Passionflower and California poppy, herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as nervous system relaxants to induce sleep and relieve restlessness.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and as an antispasmodic.
- California poppy is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an analgesic to relieve pain.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Magnesium glycinate dihydrate equiv. magnesium||200mg|
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium||120mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate equiv. calcium||100mg|
|Eschscholzia californica (California poppy) herb extract 250mg|
|derived from dry herb||1.5g|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb extract 90.9mg|
|derived from dry herb||500mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 6g (one level scoop) into 150mL of water or juice, once daily, before sleep, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.