Herbs of Gold – Macu-Guard – 90 tabs
Shipping calculated at checkout
Eye and macula health
Herbs of Gold Macu-Guard is a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients to support eye health.
- With Bilberry 10 000
- Macula and eye health
- With lutein and zeaxanthin (5:1)
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Macu-Guard is a unique formula that contains 10g of Bilberry standardised to contain 25mg of anthocyanosides to maintain eye health.
- Macu-Guard contains lutein and zeaxanthin, powerful antioxidants that are found in high concentrations in the macula and support eye macula health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin support healthy eyesight and assist eye adaption to variations in light intensity.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eyes from blue light emitted from electronic device screens such as phones and computers.
- Macu-Guard contains antioxidants from herbs and nutrients to maintain eye health and reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit extract 100mg|
|derived from fresh fruit minimum||10g|
|stand. to contain anthocyanosides 25mg|
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold) flower extract 133.3mg|
|derived from dry flower minimum||800mg|
|stand. to contain lutein esters calc. as lutein 10mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||165.3mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 200IU|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||25mg|
|Copper gluconate equiv. copper||1mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.