Herbs of Gold – Fish Oil 1000 – 400 Caps
Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1000 is a high-quality fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Small wild cold water fish
- Mercury & heavy metal tested
- Low reflux
- Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. Fish Oil 1000 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports cognitive function, eye health and skin health.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy blood circulation and cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1000 maintains brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1000 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1000 reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1000 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1000 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural fish oil||1g|
|containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1-2 capsules, three times a day, with food. For joint health and muscle health – Take 2 capsules, two to three times a day, with food. Or take as directed by your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.