Herbs of Gold – Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf – 100ml
Immune support for the whole family
Herbs of Gold Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is a great-tasting blackcurrant liquid formulated to support healthy immune system function.
- Traditional cold & flu relief
- Immune health
- Naturally sweetened
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help reduce the severity and relieve symptoms of common colds and flu, including mild fever.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat and cough.
- Echinacea supports healthy immune system function.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain immune system health. It also acts as an antioxidant helping to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
Each 10mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice extract 334mg|
|derived from fresh fruit||4g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 78.7mg|
|derived from fresh leaf||1g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root extract 125mg|
|derived from dry root||500mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners|
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 10mL, three times a day.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5mL, 2-3 times a day.
Children 2-5 years – Take 3mL, 2-3 times a day.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under five years for relief of mild fever.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.