Herbs of Gold – Collagen Gold – 180grams
Collagen formation support
Herbs of Gold Collagen Gold is a delicious berry-flavoured powder that contains high-quality, premium collagen derived from fish combined with antioxidant-rich superfoods.
- Fish collagen
- 2500mg fish collagen
- Collagen formation support
- Collagen Gold contains 2500mg of high-quality, easily absorbed collagen peptides derived from type I fish collagen in each 6g serve.
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein, and provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues, such as hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Collagen peptides are predominantly composed of hydroxyproline, proline and glycine – important amino acids that play a key role in the production and stability of collagen.
- Acai and Acerola berries and Guava leaf provide a natural source of vitamin C and zinc, antioxidants that contribute to cell protection from free radicals. Vitamin C is important for normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, while zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin structure when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- Collagen Gold is available in a berry-flavoured powder naturally sweetened with thaumatin.
|Servings per 180g: 30 Serving size: 6g (1 heaped scoop)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|Fat, total||LESS THAN 0.1g||LESS THAN 0.1g|
|– sugars||LESS THAN 1g||8.7g|
|Vitamin C||55.8mg (140% RDI^)||930mg|
|Zinc||3mg (25% RDI^)||50mg|
|^ Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)|
|Free from common allergens – wheat, gluten, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).|
Add 6g (1 heaped scoop) to 150mL water or other preferred beverage and mix well.
Contains silica gel canister to protect from moisture. Scoop included.
- Collagen is derived from fish.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.