Eagle – Tresos Natal 30 Tablets
TRESOS™ NATAL is a multivitamin and mineral complex formulated to help the body prepare for conception, maintain maternal health during pregnancy and support healthy foetal development. TRESOS™ NATAL contains metabolically active forms of vitamins B6, B12 and Folate (5-MTHF).
- Iodine helps maintain healthy foetal CNS/brain development
- Iodine maintains healthy foetal development
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- Maintains maternal and preconception health
- Helps prepare the body for pregnancy
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 30 mg
Riboflavin (vit. B2) 30 mg
Nicotinamide 30 mg
Nicotinic acid 5 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vit. B5) 30 mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 10 mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 6.38 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 40 mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vit. B6) 32.91 mg
Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (Methyl Vit. B12) 500 microgram
Calcium folinate 347 microgram
equiv. Folinic acid 250 microgram
Levomefolate calcium 271 microgram
equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 250 microgram
Choline bitartrate 300 mg
equiv. Choline 123 mg
Inositol 40 mg
Biotin 400 microgram
Ascorbic acid (Vit. C) 50 mg
Colecalciferol 25 microgram
equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Phytomenadione (Vit. K1) 100 microgram
Borax 2.2 mg
equiv. Boron 250 microgram
Chromium nicotinate 416 microgram
equiv. Chromium 50 microgram
Calcium citrate tetrahydrate 237 mg
equiv. Calcium 50 mg
Iron amino acid chelate 37.5 mg
equiv. Iron 7.5 mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate 100 mg
equiv. Magnesium 20 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate 20 mg
equiv. Manganese 2 mg
Molybdenum trioxide 75 microgram
equiv. Molybdenum 50 microgram
Potassium iodide 353 microgram
equiv. Iodine 270 microgram
Selenomethionine 124 microgram
equiv. Selenium 50 microgram
Zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg
equiv. Zinc 15 mg
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, chlorophyllin-copper complex, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, d-alpha-tocopherol, fractionated coconut oil, hypromellose, iron oxide black, liquid glucose, macrogol 8000, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, sucrose, vanillin.
- Gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial flavouring or artificial sweeteners.
ADULTS: Take one tablet daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Not for the treatment of Iron deficiency conditions
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice
- If your patient has had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice
- Patient should advise their doctor of any medicine taken during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
- If your patient is concerned about the health of herself or the baby, talk to their health practitioner
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.