Eagle – Tresos Activated B PluSe 50 Tablets
Tresos Activated B PluSe™ is an antioxidant multivitamin, mineral and amino acid complex, with metabolically active B vitamins; formulated to support energy production, healthy skin, immune function and stress response.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Antioxidant, helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Helps convert carbohydrates, fat and protein into energy
- Supports energy production
- Assists in healthy red blood cell production and health
- Maintains healthy immune system function
- Support immune system to fight illness
- Assists in glucose/carbohydrate metabolism
- Support healthy stress response in the body
- Assists with synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Supports skin health and repair/healing
- Maintains B-vitamin levels in the body
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
Retinol acetate 885 microgram
equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents 750 microgram
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 50 mg
Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg
Nicotinamide 220 mg
Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
Acacia, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, carnauba wax, chlorophyllin-copper complex, colloidal anhydrous silica, crospovidone, dl-alpha-tocopherol, ethylcellulose, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol 8000, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water, povidone, silicon dioxide, soya oil, sucrose, tartaric acid.
- No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners or flavours.
If you your patient is pregnant – or considering becoming pregnant – do not prescribe Vitamin A supplements without consulting their doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents – vitamin A can cause birth defects
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Contains soya bean product and may contain trace amounts of sulfites