Eagle – Sublingual B12 1000mcg 100 Tablets
SUBLINGUAL B12 1000 is for the maintenance of vitamin B12 levels in the body, particularly required for vegetarians, vegans and the elderly. Vitamin B12 aids in healthy red blood cell production, supports nerve conduction, helps convert carbohydrates, proteins and fats into energy, and supports general health and well-being. Sublingual B12 is an effective and convenient form of administration.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Maintains red blood cell health
- Supports nerve conduction
- Supports energy production
- Assists glucose/carbohydrate metabolism
- Improves and helps maintain vitamin B12 levels in the body
|Each sublingual berry flavoured tablet contains:|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12)||1 mg|
Citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sorbitol, trusil natural strawberry favour, forest berry flavour, xylitol.
- No Added: Soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds or artificial colours.
- Vegan friendly.
ADULTS: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.