Eagle – Defence Support 60 Tablets
DEFENCE SUPPORT combines andrographis and reishi mushroom with vitamin A, vitamin C and zinc to support the immune system to fight illness.
Maintains healthy immune system function
Support immune system to fight illness
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells
- Maintains vitamin A, C, D and zinc levels within normal range
Supports general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
|Ascorbic acid (Vit. C)||250 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50 mg|
|Retinol acetate||141 microgram|
|equiv. Vitamin A Retinol Equivalents||120 microgram|
|equiv. Vitamin D3||200 IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||50 mg|
|equiv. Zinc||10 mg|
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract||214 mg|
|derived from min. leaf dry||3 g|
|stand. to contain Andrographolides||75 mg|
|Ganoderma lucidium (Reishi) extract||75 mg|
|derived from mushroom fruiting body dry||750 mg|
Acacia, calcium carbonate, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, dl-alpha-tocopherol, hydrogenated soya oil, hydrolysed gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maize starch, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose.
No Added: Gluten, milk, lactose, peanut, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg, sesame seeds, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men
- If your patient is pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting their doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms Retinol Equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If your patient has a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and advise immediate medical attention
Andrographis has reports of causing taste disturbance including loss of taste. If your patient develops any adverse symptoms, stop use and advise medical assessment
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If patient symptoms persist, seek additional professional advice
- Contains trace amounts of sulfites
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult our health professionals before use.