ChondroCare® Excel 360g net powder
Shipping calculated at checkout
Out of stock
ChondroCare® Excel contains GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulfate and CS BioActive® chondroitin sulfate, which have an anti-inflammatory effect in the body. They help relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis, including mild joint pain and swelling, as well as maintain joint health, support joint mobility and help enhance healthy joint function. ChondroCare® Excel also includes OptiMSM® which reduces mild joint soreness. The addition of nutrients including manganese, copper and vitamin C help to maintain connective tissue health and manganese, magnesium, vitamin C and zinc support bone mineralisation.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate provides symptomatic relief of mild joint pain
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate exert an anti-inflammatory effect and contribute to a reduction of joint swelling in mild osteoarthritis.
- MSM can help to relieve mild joint pain.
- GlucosaGreen® glucosamine sulphate, CS Bioactive® chondroitin sulphate and OptiMSM® dimethylsulfone provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint mobility.
- ChondroCare® Excel provides manganese, vitamin C, copper and MSM for the nutritional support of healthy connective tissue, and manganese, magnesium, vitamin C and zinc for bone mineralisation.
- Lemon-lime flavoured oral powder.
Each 6 g dose contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride – GlucosaGreen®||942.2 mg|
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane – MSM) – OptiMSM®||750 mg|
|Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate – CS BioActive®||440.2 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||302.6 mg|
(ascorbic acid, vitamin C)
|Potassium aspartate monohydrate||193.7 mg|
|Magnesium aspartate dihydrate||267.9 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||25.2 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||15 mg|
|Copper gluconate||3.6 mg|
Adults: Take 6 g (1 level scoop) two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Mix in 100-200 mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you are on warfarin therapy, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains sulfites, 40 mg of potassium and 115.4 mg of sodium per 6 g.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.