CardioNutrients Forte 60 soft capsules
Shipping calculated at checkout
CardioNutrients Forte provides coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) an integral nutrient that supports cardiovascular system health and maintains healthy cholesterol. CoQ10 is involved in maintaining energy levels and supporting energy production. It also maintains muscle function and supports physical endurance. CoQ10 is an antioxidant and selenium assists in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supports cardiovascular system health and maintains healthy cholesterol.
- CoQ10 supports energy levels and energy production.
- CoQ10 is an antioxidant.
- Selenium assists in reducing free radicals formed in the body.
- CoQ10 supports physical endurance and muscle function.
- CoQ10 maintains general health and wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||100 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium orotate)||25.6 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||67 micrograms|
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||100 mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains soya bean products.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.