BabyBiotic 0+yrs ® 60g net powder
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a vegan probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. BabyBiotic 0+yrs® combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more – some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula, combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Children 0-3 years: Give one heaped scoop (1.5g of powder) one to two times a day. Add powder to water, liquid or solid food and let baby consume immediately.
Each 1.5 g serving contains:*
|Energy||11 kJ (3 Cal)|
|Fat (total)||0.0 g|
|Fat (saturated)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate (total)||1.4 g|
|Carbohydrate (sugars)||109 mg|
|Dietary fibre (inulin)||1.1 g|
|Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (BB536)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67)||1 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 73)||950 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium infantis (M63)||500 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)||50 million CFU|
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: chicory root inulin, potato maltodextrin, microorganisms [B. breve (M-16V), B. longum (BB536), L. rhamnosus (GG), L. fermentum (CUL67), B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34), B. bifidum (CUL73), B. infantis (M63), B. bifidum (CUL20)], corn starch (non GMO), tapioca starch, corn maltodextrin (non GMO), calcium phosphate.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If your baby is preterm or has a pre-existing condition, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.