Acetyl-L-Carnitine 90 capsules
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is an amino acid that supports energy levels, maintains energy production, supports physical endurance, and aids in post-exercise recovery. It helps support heart health and maintains healthy cholesterol. ALC is important for the male reproductive system, maintaining sperm production, sperm health and motility, as well as supporting healthy sexual function in males.
ALC is needed for healthy nervous system function and supports brain function through the synthesis of neurotransmitters. It enhances cognitive performance and reduces mental fatigue in individuals over 65 years. ALC also maintains healthy body fat and muscle composition in ageing individuals.
NOTE: BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. Only patients who have completed an online questionnaire or consultation with us may have access to purchase BioCeuticals products on this site.
- Supports energy levels and energy production.
- Maintains physical endurance.
- Aids in post-exercise recovery.
- Helps improve muscle recovery time in healthy males.
- Helps support heart health and healthy cholesterol.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Reduces mental fatigue in individuals over 65 years.
- Supports cognitive function in individuals over 65 years.
- Maintains memory recall in elderly individuals.
- Supports brain function.
- Supports nervous system function.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Supports healthy sexual function and reproductive system health in males.
- Supports sperm health and sperm motility.
- Shake well before use.
- Adults – Take 10mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (12 – 14 years) – Take 5mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children (15 – 17 years) – Take 10mL three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each 2.5 mL contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||250 mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
equiv. to alkylamides
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) leaf||57 mg|
equiv. to hederacoside C
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root||750 mg|
|Inula helenium (elecampane) root||375 mg|
|Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf||250 mg|
|Verbascum thapsus (mullein) leaf||250 mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||1.25 mg|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If coughing persists, talk to your health professional.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Contains potassium sorbate and honey.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional